[Noisebridge-discuss] Sign up to help the party

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 23:50:23 UTC 2009

So someone told me that it was decided at the last meeting that I'd be
heading up this whole thing to plan a fundraising party.  I said OK
but only if I can get some help.  Can I get some help?  I'd like to
put together a meeting, but I'd like to focus on scheduling it around
what times are best for the people interested (since we all know there
are no really good times).  If you want to come help with the
planning, etc, please sign up on the wiki on the page where I've
thrown stuff together:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Fundraising_Party and also feel free
to add your own ideas.  We can work out in the next week when to meet,
etc.

Christie

---
 Disrupting paradigms since 1967