[Noisebridge-discuss] Journalist from CBS Interactive interested in dropping by Noisebridge

Daniel C. Silverstein cubes at ghosthacked.net
Mon Aug 3 17:15:40 UTC 2009

(*) This morning while waiting for the elevator at work I bumped into
Elinor Mills, a senior writer here at CBS Interactive (aka the company
formerly known as CNet).  Upon noticing that I was wearing a
Noisebridge shirt, Elinor introduced herself, and explained that she
was interested in doing a story on Hacker spaces, but hadn't known
that Noisebridge existed/was in San Francisco until she heard about it
at Defcon.  I told her that she's welcome to drop by, and that I'd
send a mail to our discussion list mentioning her intention to visit.

Is there a particular time or event anyone would recommend to a
visiting journalist?  Does anyone have any suggestions for or
objections to moving forward with this?

(Dan)

(*) Disclosure: I work as a developer at CBS Interactive, but am in no
way associated with the editorial/content side of things.