[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: Translink on Bart

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 03:51:44 UTC 2009

I can't remember which group it was that was all mad to know when they
could use their Translink cards when riding BART.  I just wanted to
let everyone know that BART launched today.
http://bart.gov/news/articles/2009/news20090728.aspx  While they're
calling it a "soft launch" where they are only telling a few of their
EZRider customers, every Translink card in existence works there, so
now you can use your Translink card with impunity (and even order high
value tickets to autoload if you want).  I would note that this isn't
anything official from me.

Christie

---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.