[Noisebridge-discuss] HTML+CSS class this Thursday at 7PM

Tom Longson (nym) tomlong at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:50:17 UTC 2009

Learn how to write HTML and CSS! You know you want to...

We'll be covering the basics of how to write Hello World to styling with
your 1st cascading stylesheet (CSS). Impress your friends and family by
being able to do complex layout techniques and website optimization.

If you want to get into making websites, this is the place to start. After
this class concludes, we'll be diving into JavaScript, which will make
knowing HTML and CSS all the more awesome. Bring your computer!

Cheers,
nym