[Noisebridge-discuss] Build Team Meeting, tonight (8/7) at 8:00

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Fri Aug 7 23:07:04 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Just a reminder that tonight we're having a build team meeting at 2169
Mission, 3rd floor, to discuss the buildout of the new space.  It is my
intention that there be a meeting at 8:00 Friday each week until the
buildout is complete.

The plan for tonight is fairly simple:  we want to make a list of things
that need to be get done, triage them into groups, and form sub-teams to
take on each group of tasks.  There will be homework.

Look forward to seeing you all there,

--S

--
Shannon Lee