[Noisebridge-discuss] Get some style! { HTML+CSS Class Tonight at 7pm }

Tom Longson (nym) tomlong at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:34:27 UTC 2009

Hey NB,

Tonight at 7pm at 83c, I'll be picking up from last week and
discussing STYLE, that is the cascading kind that allows a boring page
to suddenly become very interesting. In prep for this class you will
need the following:

1. A computer
2. Internets
3. Rolled up sleeves

Yes, you are going to be coding tonight! I'm excited, hope you are too.

Should be interesting for most levels, as there will be room for
beginners and those of you who have more experience.

Cheers,
nym
P.S. For the love of Bob, please wear pants.