[Noisebridge-discuss] Loaner key; my hat

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sat Aug 15 20:28:09 UTC 2009

First off - There was one 83c key left on site, and we needed to
borrow it. On Rachel's suggestion, I've attached a cardboard dongle to
it that says "loaner key"; it's now sitting on top of the metal
cabinet together with a keyring of various utility keys, in the
darkroom.

Our suggestion is that this key only be used for temporary purposes
(e.g. you're the only one @ NB and you want to go get food); please
put it back when you're done with it.

One note - it's not a very good key; in particular the shoulder is
totally off, and I think a couple of the bittings are a little off. So
it requires some jiggling to operate. Don't use it as a copy master.
(I noted this on the dongle also.)

Second - I seem to have lost my beige Tulley hat again (doh ><);
pretty sure I was wearing it last night when I came in, but I've
searched 83c and not found it. If you find it, or remember where I
might've put it, please let me know.

Thanks,
- Sai