[Noisebridge-discuss] Garbage service at 2169

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Aug 17 18:47:32 UTC 2009

I just got us an account with Sunset Scavenger, #514993762.  The
collection day is Tuesday.  We are paying $47.30 per month (no deposit
or startup costs) for one 32 gallon garbage bin (black) and one 64
gallon recycling bin (blue).

The previous tenant did not close out their account so these bins are
supposed to be around somewhere... I'm pretty sure they're not on the
3rd floor but they might be in the basement.  I'll try to check this
tonight, or if someone is there during the day and feels like dealing
with it, please do!

Sunset Scavenger provides these bins for free (they own them).  I asked
them to deliver us new bins, which they will do on Thursday, unless we
find the old ones and call them by 4:30 on Wednesday.  If we don't find
the bins in time for Tuesday morning pickup, we can put garbage out in
bags this one time.  That would be tomorrow morning, put on the curb
tonight.

I'll put this info on the wiki too.

Rachel