[Noisebridge-discuss] Reminder: Today's general meeting held at 2169 Mission St.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Aug 18 18:24:13 UTC 2009

Today's Tuesday 20:00 general Noisebridge will be held at 2169 Mission,
our new space. I'll try to remember to put up a note on the door stating so.

If you haven't been to the new space yet, walk out of our current ally
heading to 16th st, make a left towards Mission St, then a right heading
South. We're on the East sides of the street (left) before 18th st. To
the right of the gate there's a buzzer with a small white sticker that
says Noisebridge above our button, press it to ring the bell and someone
will buzz you in.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net