[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Financials

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Aug 20 17:53:05 UTC 2009

I've gotten a bunch of questions recently and got the answers from Mitch
(who'll be back in SF on August 27).

Current Balances:

Checking        $14,142
Savings         $ 5,900
Paypal          $ 1,919
-------         -------
Total           $21,961

Recent Payments (included in above totals):

First+Last+Deposit on 2169 Mission:     $10,808
First half of Bathroom project:         $ 2,458

Current Liabilities:

Second half of bathroom project:        $3,000
August utilities on 83c:                $  702

Possible Liabilities:

September rent on 83c?                  $1,975

    [We need to check the lease on 83c; if we paid last
     month's rent at move-in and have a 30 day notice
     period, then we have already paid September rent.  I
     *believe* those are both true, but someone needs to
     read the lease, which is in a folder on the ikea
     shelves upstairs, and verify.]

Maximum Liabilities, total:             $5,677

Minimum free cash currently on hand:   $16,284

(Note: Today is August 20.  It's a great day to pay your Noisebridge
August membership dues if you haven't already done so!  Dues are $80
for members or $40 for Starving Hackers and can be paid by Paypal or
by giving a check or cash to a board member.  And hey, if you toss in
your September dues too, nobody will complain.)

-andy