[Noisebridge-discuss] Helping with floors, tonight and this weekend

Lamont Lucas lamont at cluepon.com
Thu Aug 20 23:24:52 UTC 2009

So we're hard at work refinishing the floors and making them suck less.
And we need your help.

Here's the overall plan from today through sunday:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/FloorFinishing

Items marked with a "*" are things that I hope people can bring from
home to use (and take back with them afterwards)  If you're capable of
bringing any of those materials, please edit the wiki with your name and
the amount you're bringing so I can be sure to purchase or borrow the
remainder.

There is plenty of work to be done tonight and tomorrow moving
everything off the floor over to the linoleum, so if you're hankering to
contribute some labor, please come over and do so.  No skills required.

At least 10 people are on the list from the tuesday meeting to help this
weekend, and our estimate is that we'll each have to put at least 9
hours in.  The more people who come to help, the easier it will be for
everyone.  Please come by friday, saturday or sunday to make sure we can
finish on time without burning anybody out.

Also, please note that once we start the puttying and sealing and
finishing, nobody will be able to walk in the new space for 24 hours
after, so pretty much plan on not being in 2169 all monday.