[Noisebridge-discuss] me being a bad noisebridger

Quinn Norton quinn at quinnnorton.com
Fri Aug 21 03:12:30 UTC 2009

i don't have any way to move my stuff from 83c to the Mission Street
Location of Doom. Is there a chance some kind soul could move the
contents of my half shelf, preserving its contents, both the red bin
and the stuff below the red bin? you will have my brain in your hands.

you are all, every one of you, saints.

ps or was that popes? i can never remember.

pps i think we should name the new location the JLA, actually. also, i
might need to go to bed.