[Noisebridge-discuss] Help needed this weekend, BM art project

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Fri Aug 21 17:47:49 UTC 2009

Hi there,
Me and some other Noisebridgers are working on a project for burning man
and could really use a few extra hands this weekend~
It's a complicated pile of electronics that will ultimately be able to
control other art at the event wirelessly while also looking really good.

This is the final weekend, we'll be at our workshop in Oakland from
noon-2am both days.
If you know how to solder, wire switches, or build things with wood,
you'll have plenty of things to do.
Help!!11!ONE!omgONE!!
--d