[Noisebridge-discuss] Final DJ selection happening at 2169

Lamont Lucas lamont at cluepon.com
Sat Aug 22 19:09:24 UTC 2009

We're almost finished with the fundraiser DJ selection.  You should come down to 2169 and try out!  Bring your posse, b-boys and a trowel.  Yeah, a trowel, cause the beats are that thick!

Afterwards we'll be doing game theory analysis on the epic board game Universal Galactic Masters of Commerce and Diplomacy, again at 2169.  I suggest a dust mask, so as to better hide your emotions during this tense strategy discussion.

Come to 2169 for those fun and engaging activities!  Right now, and possibly all night! Not a trap!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre