[Noisebridge-discuss] Electrical Tracing Party

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Thu Aug 27 17:47:18 UTC 2009

Hey All,

Tonight at 7:00, a bunch of people are getting together at 2169 to admire
the floor, and to give a go at finishing off the cable tracing -- we need to
figure out where all the breakers go.

The front box is all taken apart, and we won't be able to use the breakers
themselves to trace out -- so bring tracing equipment!  I know I've got a
tone generator and tracer kit, it's not clear to me whether it's suitable
for tracing AC as well as low-voltage cable;  Jim recommends a battery and a
voltmeter -- we have a couple of voltmeters, so if you have batteries
suitable for this sort of adventure, be sure to bring them along.

See you all there,

--S

--
Shannon Lee