[Noisebridge-discuss] Open Source CAD? [discuss/demo? @ 83c tonight]

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 19:34:16 UTC 2009

Qi (the phoenix from the ashes of openmoko) is looking to do all of
their work in FOSS, and they are doing a fair bit of research into what
tools to use. i think so far they have arrived at the same conclusions
you have.

interestingly, though, part of the mission of qi is to encourage and
possibly support (possibly, but not necessarily monetarily,) the
development of any necessary tools along the way, so you may want to
check the qi website (which is a blog) to see the current state.

http://www.qi-hardware.com/