[Noisebridge-discuss] Party anyone?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 21:09:31 UTC 2009

happy to have it in the hands of someone vaguely interested in doing
something with it - i'll add it to the laptops and microcontroller
boards i have put aside for nb - still waiting to find a way to get it to nb

by the way, i'm always looking for junk electro-mechanical devices for
my youth classes to take apart - if there is a pile of stuff at nb i'll
come and swap my pile for yours.