[Noisebridge-discuss] Lockpick sets

Charlie Hsu charlie at illustro.net
Mon Aug 3 18:45:08 UTC 2009

Lockpicks often tims come down to a matter of preference. Self made
ones out of street sweeper bristles and/or hacksaw blades can be very good
but can be hard to get right the first time.

I like the south ord, or Southern Ordinance pick sets, you can find some
examples on my shelf in small zip around bag. (My shelf, labelled charlie)
is the top shelf above the computer that you see when you walk into the
room. The picks there tend to be their cheaper ones, no extra grip options
for comfort but they're functional. Feel free to try them out, there should
be locks on my shelf too. (There was a nicer set in a small leather holder
but that has gone missing...arrgg..)

I want to get more locksport stuff going but I keep getting sent to Canada
on business, perhaps I'll try to make another push now that I'm back. Tell
me if you want to pratice sometime, I'll be glad to drop by and just give
tips.

Charlie