[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-announce] 2169 Mission, let's do it - please respond if you disagree

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 00:29:14 UTC 2009

I know there have been a lot of reservations about this space.  Even I
have had my own.  We've been mulling it over for some time and working
on getting all concerns addressed.  I would like to believe that we've
had plenty of time to do this.

I'd think that all my concerns have been addressed, especially with
the landlords coming through on the bathroom.  It makes me feel better
about leasing from these folks that they're willing to work with us.

The only niggling question in my mind that remains, are we willing to
work with each other.  I'd like to think we can.  What do you say?  If
you have outstanding concerns, why haven't they been addressed?

Christie

---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.