[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate has arrived

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:56:35 UTC 2009

> Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:43:25 -0700
> From: adi at hexapodia.org
> To: noisebridge at saizai.com
> CC: maltman23 at hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate has arrived
>
> On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 02:15:20PM -0700, Sai Emrys wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Andy Isaacson<adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:
> > > We're offering them at a suggested donation of $4 per bottle, $80 per
> > > case.
> >
> > Is there a separate collection tin for this? If yes, where?
>
> Mitch,
>
> Could you answer this on-list since it's your bankroll?
>
> Thanks,
> -andy

It's fine to put cash in the regular cash tin for drinks.  As with other times when people have paid for drinks, I'll pay myself back from money collected in the tin.  It is also fine to give money *cash or check) to me or any other NB officer or board member.  Also fine to pay me via PayPal:  maltman23 at hotmail.com

Thanks!

Mitch.