[Noisebridge-discuss] How can I help with the move?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Aug 6 08:32:40 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 12:42:40AM -0700, deleted wrote:
> Hey, Andy.
>
> Is there a schedule yet for planning meetings?

The first build team meeting is on Friday; if you're interested in
helping with the build team, contact Shannon (turkshead) on IRC or at
<shannon at scatter.com>.

Again I'll step on my soapbox and this isn't aimed at you, deleted --

Note that planning meetings are for people who are going to do the
things, to figure out amongst themselves what they're going to do.

If you show up at a meeting of N people, you're signing up to do 1/N of
the work that is scoped by that meeting.  If you can't sign up for that
work, don't expect that other members will do what you tell them to just
because you were at a meeting or edited a wiki page or sent an email.
Even if it contains a beautiful DXF of your design.  (All of these
coordination activities are awesome of course!  But coordination
presages action, not talk.)

-andy