[Noisebridge-discuss] How can I help with the move?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Aug 6 16:54:49 UTC 2009

Al Billings wrote:
> On 8/6/09 9:07 AM, Martin Bogomolni wrote:
>> How are we going to deal with pledge fulfillment?  When and how will
>> our pledges be collected for the move?
>
> I just went to Paypal and paid mine. I assume that they are wanted ASAP.

Thanks Al!  I'm going to fulfill mine right now too.

Everyone else who pledged, please pay Noisebridge in whatever manner is
convenient for you: PayPal, check, cash, bank transfer, etc.  Any board
member can accept a payment (right now that's me, Andy, Mitch, and
Jake).  More detail at https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Donate_or_Pay_Dues

Also, when you've paid, note that down on the wiki page so people can
thank you for your generosity!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/2009_Move_Pledges

Rachel