[Noisebridge-discuss] Build Team Meeting, tonight (8/7) at 8:00

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sat Aug 8 00:33:38 UTC 2009

Jim, we'll definitely need to have sub-teams.  I'm hoping you will head
up the electrical sub-team, and then you can meet whenever it is
convenient for that team.  Any chance you'll be able to come tonight for
the initial meeting?  We'll be taking tons of notes of course so it's
not absolutely vital, but we could really use your input.

Rachel