[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Its mah birf-day!

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 04:45:58 UTC 2009

reposting per request

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: meredith scheff <satiredun at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 3:58 PM
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Its mah birf-day!
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net

Hear ye! With ear-trumpets and cochl-ears; text-relays and semaphore:
    It's my birthday this august 6th. I will turning a-quarter of
a-century old; and I would love, just love, to have all of you come
celebrate with me.
Since my birthday falls not-so conveniently on a Thursday, i'll be
celebrating  on Saturday, the 8th, an all-day FUN-A-THON.
The location(s)!
I want super fun awesome time for my birthday. My goal is to wave a
giant, spiky, scary death-stick at Adult-Grown-Up-ness and say
HIYAAA!!!
So..
FIRST THINGS FIRST: (as in, 11-2ish) SEWARD STREET SLIDES!
http://www.yelp.com/biz/seward-street-slides-san-francisco
Bring cardboard, bring drinks, bring band-aids.  We will stay as long
as our WHOOPING is tolerated. Spray teflon on your butt for extra
yuks.

THEN: Time to play summer camp games (only drunkender) at dolores
park! Three legged race, Marco Polo, sack races (if you know where to
get sacks..let me know). what comes after riding on your ass down
concrete and stumbling foolishly in a park for a couple hours? Ice
cream, of course! Bombay creamery (or, if its not CRAZY crowded,
Buy-Rite)

[FOOD WILL PROBABLY BE HERE]

FINALLY: Pinball, boardgames, and Beer at Zeitgeist. Because that is
how we roll..
hope to see you all there-
Meredith

--