[Noisebridge-discuss] Touchable Holography

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sun Aug 9 02:55:50 UTC 2009

That's quite neat.

I wonder when we'll have something like e.g. a touchable iPhone. The
major thing that annoys me about its interface is that it's got zero
touch feedback (unlike, say, my cheap old standard cellphone), and
therefore you can't tell by touch whether you've activated a button,
which button you activated, etc.

I dunno how one might solve that - perhaps some sort of dynamic
surface manipulation? - but I could see it being a Big Deal once done.
This looks like a step in that direction.

- Sai