[Noisebridge-discuss] Electrical team

jim jim at well.com
Sun Aug 9 21:49:58 UTC 2009

   yes, but let's see what we collectively
decide to get for hotting up food: microwave,
toaster, electric frying pan, electric water
pot..., and maybe a cooktop (two burner is
my vote if we get such at all), and hopefully
not an oven (i.e. hopefully not an electric
combo of oven and cooktop).
   seems to me we can make pretty good do
with just a microwave and toaster/oven combo,
and electric water pot (and maybe an electric
frying pan). that approach would save work
and money.
jim