[Noisebridge-discuss] Electrical team

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 22:06:58 UTC 2009

Indeed.  There are some things, such as cakes and cookies that just
don't lend themselves to a toaster oven.  Think of the Crème brûlée!
We could save a tiny amount of work by having a cook top, but then
lose it when we go to make stuff.  Additionally, if we're not going to
have cabinets, but rather standalone work surfaces, then we'd have no
place for a cook top.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.