[Noisebridge-discuss] Computer that can be used as a shell server?

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Tue Aug 11 17:12:34 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Jason Dusek<jason.dusek at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I'd like to set up shells on a Linux server for my programming
>  students who come with Windows (they can use PuTTY or
>  whatever). Is there a machine that can be repurposed for this
>  purpose?

Rubin gave control of his little mini box to me, and I'm planning on
using it later for something I'm doing with mct.  Right now you can
change the root password and do whatever you want with it, since I'm
not going to get to fixing the box until next month.

The mini box is underneath voltron and has a wireless card in it.

I could also set up shells on the hackershells cluster if you need
something that will be around more than a month or two, but you need
to convince me and two other people that our philosophies align and
that there will be minimal risk of Kaminsky events.