[Noisebridge-discuss] Burning Man - Where are you camped at and when are you going generic thread

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 21:45:44 UTC 2009

Me, aestetix and Praveen will be camping (as Camp System) with
Illumination Village at 5:00 and Esplanade.  I should be arriving on
Friday Aug 28 (and staying until Tuesday Sept 8).  You'd have to query
Praveen and aestetix, though for their arrival times.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.