[Noisebridge-discuss] Burning Man - Where are you camped at and when are you going generic thread

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Aug 11 22:51:38 UTC 2009

Should arrive early morning Thurs the 3rd, staying until Sunday or
Monday depending.  Camping with my friend Rebecca, and we'll likely be
at Playagon but I haven't sorted out where that is yet.

Rubin it looks like I will miss you entirely.

Last person to respond has to consolidate all this onto a short list!