[Noisebridge-discuss] Save the sewing

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Aug 14 20:55:45 UTC 2009

I'll put in the remaining $50.  I was sad about losing them but I didn't
think enough other NBers were interested to justify keeping any.

Yay!

I'll put that on the list of things to talk to the landlord about.
Others include the 2nd floor elevator button, and the front door lock
situation once Access Control team has communicated to me what their
plan is.

Rachel