[Noisebridge-discuss] Save the sewing

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Aug 14 21:42:50 UTC 2009

We don't want the button machine.  Buttons can be sewn on with the
machine Noisebridge currently has.  The specialty machine would not get
used much (how often do you need to sew on buttons, on average? even
times 80) and would take up space.  Similarly the buttonhole machine.
These are machines you really only need in a factory.