[Noisebridge-discuss] Save the sewing

jim jim at well.com
Sat Aug 15 01:40:14 UTC 2009

+1
  this makes sense to me. i'm willing to respect
a shared tool and support protecting it from
destruction.
   i don't think noisebridge should be held
responsible for a tool's health, but the community
seems already to support the concept of shared
tools and seems right to me that some group could
bring in a shared tool that they and not the
unwashed use to do stuff.