[Noisebridge-discuss] Telephone

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Mon Aug 17 06:19:14 UTC 2009

Feel free to rip out the lines within the space, however don't remove
what's going down to the basement MPOE.  As noted, this will be required
to haul the ordered DSL into our floor.

As for the 911 issues, agreed that the proper way to do this a landline
however that can use new wiring.  For now, maybe an Asterisk rule to
dial the local PSAP works or clear label 'no emergency calls supported'.