[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Design for 2169

Crutcher Dunnavant crutcher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 09:40:02 UTC 2009

I spent a good chunk of today in the space, and after looking at it, I
think we should seriously consider putting _no_ doors in the walls; or
at least no door from the dirty shop to the back classroom.

Firstly, I don't think its necessary, and secondly, I don't think it
would give us the flow we want.

Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com>