[Noisebridge-discuss] Games night - Race for the Galaxy

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:58:34 UTC 2009

Damn you all!  I would love to come play games with you.  It's been aaages
since I played settlers and I've been wanting to play Carcassonne for a
while now.  I have Munchkin Cthulu that I've never played that I've been
wanting to pull out for a while.

But Soma ships on Thursday, so I'd be crazy to think I could slip away for
that.I swear next week will be less jam-packed than this one.  (Yeah, I
deliberately plan for breaks in the final week so as to not be stressed out
by playa-time.)

Christie

---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.