[Noisebridge-discuss] Games night - Race for the Galaxy

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Tue Aug 18 01:48:09 UTC 2009

I think we have enough people tht we could have one group trying "more
advanced" games like these and others sticking to simpler / more
familiar ones.

FWIW, Board Games With Scott has a review of Agricola
(http://www.boardgameswithscott.com/?p=87) & Puerto Rico
(http://www.boardgameswithscott.com/?p=80); both seem relatively
straightforward IMO, at least in terms of being able to play a basic
game. But then, I definitely do prefer "gamers' games" over "party
games". :-)

- Sai