[Noisebridge-discuss] PyClass cancelled today

jim jim at well.com
Tue Aug 18 04:36:13 UTC 2009

speaking for myself only, i think the approach
we should take is not to continue the lesson's
dan is presenting to us but rather go over stuff
we've already studied and reinforce it or extend
our knowledge along those lines. the idea is
dan's got some sense of class progress, however
cloudy (no reflection on dan, but on all those
who take his role), and we shouldn't disturb it
in his absence. Think Python chapters 1 through
10 or 12 or some such.