[Noisebridge-discuss] Door between shop & classroom (was: Design for 2169)

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Tue Aug 18 06:25:01 UTC 2009

* Sai Emrys <noisebridge at saizai.com> [090817 22:42]:
> John - Is there any reason you want *no* doors, as opposed to simply
> doors that stay open most of the time?

I thought Crutcher was suggesting there be no passageway between the
"dirty shop" area and the back classroom:

> > > ...no door from the dirty shop to the back classroom

I am wishing for there to be passage between these two spaces,
whatever form that may take. But it'll probably be easier at this
point to go over this AFK at the meeting @ 2169 tomorrow night...

John

--
John Magolske