[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Fauna for 2169

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:36:59 UTC 2009

Yeah.  I'm so allergic I react to people who've been around them.
Even a memory of cat would keep me out.

We've discussed getting snakes...  My folks had one of those in their
basement.  It did a really great job of keeping down the rodent
population, but it was pretty startling to see the thing sunning
itself.  Black snakes are the largest reptile native to N. America.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.
     - RFC 1925