[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Fauna for 2169

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:56:06 UTC 2009

I too would have an objection to using a snake on a number of levels:

o) Having a snake loose on the property would be pretty irresponsible,
as they don't hold to a territory.   It would get loose and into
things
o) Snakes are incontient, and poo pretty much wherever they want to,
whenever.  It's nasty-smelling stuff.
o) They don't always get the upper hand when going after rodents.
Often, snakes get bitten and damaged.

... and I'm allergic to the dust that comes off of snake poo.