[Noisebridge-discuss] PyClass cancelled today

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 20:09:21 UTC 2009

2009/08/18 Laura Khalil <zazenergy at gmail.com>:
> I believe a study group approach will help to accommodate the
> vast differences in experience of all the participants (rather
> than lecturing over, or beneath, someone's level of
> experience).

  You guys might not even need an instructor, in that case.

  We went over a fair amount of material on objects and classes
  yesterday; naturally, I'd like for the students who showed up
  to be able to continue in that vein and I will show up to help
  them with that. I can also serve as a resource for those of
  you who prefer to review old material.

--
Jason Dusek