[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 18 Aug [humour]

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 07:12:47 UTC 2009

Although I don't believe he has the record, as mct (I believe) posted
notes before the meeting was actually technically over.  However, I do
have to say the notes were quite possibly the best entertainment all
night.  I read them aloud to aestetix and ani as we were waiting for
things.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.