[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [Eventsgroup] Noisebridge fundraiser in October?

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:42:32 UTC 2009

I can get Pirate Cat Radio to come, represent, and stream video and/or
audio.  I can think of a couple of DJs who'd make good matches for the
events, too.
LoveTech would also be a good bet... and I'm sure they'd return the favor
for Noisebridge's liquor license support at Moldover's CD Release Party next
week!

--Naomi

---
Naomi Most