[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [Eventsgroup] Noisebridge fundraiser in October?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:49:30 UTC 2009

Yeah, San has offered to come out of retirement to help us out on this
party.  You might look him up.  Of course, I'd really prefer to give
preference to DJs who are members of Noisebridge.  You know that whole
"represent who we are" thing, but I think adding Moldover to the lineup
sounds like a really good idea.  Live streaming?  That'd be pretty cool,
especially since it should get more folks in the door.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.
    - RFC 1925