[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [Eventsgroup] Noisebridge fundraiser in October?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 01:22:13 UTC 2009

Let's take the details of planning for the party off this list and keep the
discussion to the short list of people who have indicated they care.

If you care and haven't been getting these off-list emails, contact me and
I'll add you to the cc.  I don't see any reason to create a list for this
limited-time function.