[Noisebridge-discuss] Cat ladder / elevator

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Sun Aug 23 19:57:24 UTC 2009

 How about boards held up by ropes like in the attached drawing?

The lower window isn't depicted. I fiddled with it and I'm pretty sure with
some accurate measurements and planning, the boards could go around the
lower window entirely, though the ropes would not. Some earthquake putty
would keep it attached to the wall well enough that it wouldn't sway away
from the wall.

This method requires that you leave both the left side and right side window
window open in order to have the rope stays. But then you were going to
leave at least one window open for the cat anyway.