[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] 2169 shrine

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Fri Aug 28 00:39:24 UTC 2009

* Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> [090827 17:03]:
> having a shrine is either promoting or disrespecting

While initially inclined for us to keep it, I'm now thinking it'd
be better to just find someone else who can use it for what it was
created for rather than us keeping it around to 'hack it & make it do
cool things' or admiring it culture-vulture style. If we want a shrine
in the space, we can create one from scratch within the context of
hacker culture...whatever that might be. Shrine of the electron?

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact