[Noisebridge-discuss] Updated main page to the wiki

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Dec 1 00:56:33 UTC 2009

Hi there. I got bored waiting for some dough to rise and accidentally
the whole main page of the wiki.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge

The whole top section of that page has been a bit confusing for a while,
especially if you've just stumbled onto the page, from let's say a CNet
article. One thing that bugging me was how the Events section was slowly
getting moved lower and lower. A main goal I have when working on that
page is to keep information on how to participate as high as possibly. I
took that goal into mind while working with the new version of the page.

The new table things are fucking bananas! Please copy the code to a
temporary user space page for editing and proofing before actually
making edits to it on the main page.

Additionally I worked with having a 960px width. Please take a look at
the page if you're running a smaller display resolution (1024x768) and
let me know if there are oddities with how the browser renders the page.

You can view the previous version here...

https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Noisebridge&oldid=8739

Thanks!

--
Rubin Abdi