[Noisebridge-discuss] please to put the extra chairs in the basement! [drama]

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Dec 1 07:39:42 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Danny O'Brien <danny at spesh.com> wrote:

> I SAID I WAS SORRY

I have to agree with Seth, though, as your original message was quite
concerning!  There was a band of dwarves (or worse), a couple of grid bugs
(or way worse), and a freakin' cockatrice (or Medusa) in the corner!  I'm
astonished this hasn't already turned into a safety thread, how we need to
start stocking lizard corpses in the stairwell, yadda yadda yadda.

Your apology is accepted and quite excellent.

(Also, in the cat's defense: it's not lazy.  It's just full.)
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796
josh at joshisanerd.com